Spring is well and truly here, which means it’s time to throw open those curtains and let the sunshine indoors. It is also the perfect time to review your home decor and update accordingly. This spring, we are loving soft pastels and delicious-looking gelato tones balanced with a touch of greenery.
Foot stools don’t have to be dull and boring. This beautiful creation available from DoCo Lifestyle ticks all the boxes – it’s stylish and comfortable.
This cushion from Things of Metal and Wood wonderfully combines blush and neutral tones with soft texturised embellishments.
This pillow will be the star of your couch. The Pleated velvet cushion is crafted by artisans in India and is available from Domanye. Partner it with plain cushions and it is sure to shine.
The days might be warmer, but these early spring evenings can still be a little cool, which means that a throw won’t look out of place in your living room. The Aura Moss Stitch throw features an oversized marle twisted yarn with a contemporary design. It’s from Domayne.
Here’s how to rock the look:
1. Start with a neutral palette and build from there.
2. Visit your local paint store and inquire about paint-matching technology. This way you can find the right balance of colour.
3. Accessorise staple pieces of furniture with pastel vases, dining chairs or cushions.
4. Soften the look with texture such as tassels, feathers or fringing.
5. Introduce a weekly posy of fresh flowers to your dining or living room.
The Balos decorative ceramic vessel merges matte and gloss in the perfect finish. Crafted by hand in earthy terracotta, the hand-painted glaze contrasts with ease against the natural base. It’s from Kas Australia.